Monday, July 5, 2010

Journeys through Life

Here are some photos I have captured over the last month of my life.. It seems that every time you think things are coming together for yourself in life, and you see the light at the end of the tunnel, something is there to knock you down and crush your heart, mind and soul. It doesn't matter how many times you can pick yourself up and try again, the pain is never any less. But not matter what, no matter how painful it feels you must push forward, you must continue on... Life is too short to give up on what your heart feels, always follow your heart, even if it seems painful at times, you should never think what your feeling



















1 comment:

  1. Funny this should pop onto my facebook now. Journey's thru life....I am sitting at the side of my most beloved mother, who is dying and as she lies here I don't know what is going on in her mind, but we are here at her side 24-7...and I do know this incredible experience has taught me that whilst we seek to accrue 'stuff' around us, our lives have to be grounded by true and loving people...family and friends it's all that matters - a hand to touch you, someone who listens to you and shares your pain, a heart true no matter what happens.. You might think that you reach a block, but actually there is usually a consequence and reason that happens. The last 12 months of my life has been the most amazing....a filter - I had thought what was real, actually wasn't, what mattered actually didn't, who had left actually hadn't, and those I thought would hold me up in these times never did. xxxx

    ReplyDelete