Monday, September 21, 2009

A New Chapter

Sorry for the long gap in my blog. I recently have had a dramatic change in my life! At first I was scared to be out of my comfort zone, but now I see that I am stronger on my own two feet. The wind of change has blown, and I feel that the sails of my life have caught that strong wind and are sailing me into the dark sunset of my dreams. I can say that I feel happiness and have been barreled by life. I have stepped forward and I am set in the direction of the goals I have made for myself. Not sure where I am going, but do know where I have been. In saying all this.... Don't be scared if life throws you off course... follow your heart, it will never steer you wrong.. Here are some photos of the start of a new chapter in the book called My Life..



















No comments:

Post a Comment